Enjoy another guest post from our Group-X Manager at Big Sky Vernon, Anne Crone !
Ginseng does a mind and body good!
Ginseng is believed to restore and enhance normal well-being, and it has become one of the most popular herbal remedies in the world today. Ginseng, known by the botanical name Panax, means “all heal” in Greek. Check out all of the possible health benefits this plant has to offer !
Possible Ginseng Health Benefits (taken on a daily basis over the course of several weeks):
- Improves mood and reduces stress.
- Anti-aging effects. (Well this blogger will be the first in line to ingest copious amounts of ginseng LOL)
- Improves brain function. Ginseng stimulates brain cells and improves concentration and cognitive activities.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Weight control. Ginseng tea acts as a natural appetite suppressant, which aids weight loss. In addition, the extra energy ginseng provides can fight fatigue and allow you to be more active.
- May help with erectile dysfunction.
- Improves lung function.
- Helps lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Boosts your immune system by preventing growth of many viruses.
- Prevents cancer by inhibiting tumorous growth.
A great way to get some Ginseng in before you leave Big Sky is to try one of our Extreme Blendz!
Purple Haze – A delicious blend of guava and pineapple juice, bananas, pineapples, blackberries, raspberry sherbet, power protein and of course ginseng!
Narcoleptic Awakening – Your choice of milk or water, chocolate syrup, non-fat yogurt, mocha chino, chocolate or vanilla fat burning protein and ginseng.
Pelvic Elvis – That’s the velvet Elvis’s perky brother! Your choice of milk, peanut butter, non-fat yogurt, bananas, power protein and ginseng.
Fountain of Youth – This shake packs in everything but Big Sky’s kitchen sink!! Pineapple and orange juice, peaches, strawberries, pineapples, bananas, non-fat yogurt, spirulina, ginseng, fiber, aloe, turbo charge, and your choice of vanilla whey, fat burner or power protein.
Larry the Lover – This blend has raspberry juice, blackberries, pineapples, bananas, ginseng, raspberry sherbet, and your choice of vanilla fat burner or power protein.
The Green Hornet – Just the right amount of kick in this shake. Pineapple juice, bananas, pineapples, spirulina, ginseng, cayenne pepper, and vanilla whey.
Ready to give ginseng a try but you already have your favorite shake and you’re not sure you want to try something different ? No problem ! You can add ginseng to any of our Extreme Blendz !